Many Extracurricular activities are a part of the academic calendar. To add to the multifarious personality of a child. We organize Karate, Yoga, Music, Swimming, Robotics and Meditation every day
Co-curricular activities are equally important…
The challenges of the 21st-century demand individuals with well-rounded personalities. Beyond curricular excellence, all-round skills are required to succeed in the new era. Gnanodaya Public School lays special emphasis on extra-curricular development, providing the widest range of activities under one roof, with the objective of fostering and nurturing talent in each and every child.
- Horse riding class under well-trained person.
- Well maintained swimming pool.
- Excellent playgrounds (Volleyball, Throwball, Football, Basketball)
- Indoor games like Table tennis, Billiards etc.
- Field trips to enhance knowledge.
- Leisure activities like dance and karate etc
Well planned co-curricular activities are planned from kindergarten
- Kindergarten children’s are thought colours by observing colour days like Green Day, Yellow Day, Blue Day, Red Day etc
- Projects are conducted on Festivals of India. The child exhibits their talents by preparing favourite festivals. They also study about that festival and explain it to the audience.
- Rhymes, dances, storytelling, listening to stories are regular features of the kindergarten classroom.